Saturday, August 9, 2014

Catching Up on August Break 2014

#augustbreak2014

Day 6 - Reflection - (Wednesday)
I'm beginning to reflect on my life and record the memories in a book for my grandkids, and future grandkids.
Day 7 - Today Is . . . (Thursday)
Jana was able to come and spend almost a week here.  She came to meet her new nephew and she and Callie spent lots of great time together.  I always hate saying goodbye to her, but this time was easier knowing that I'll be headed out to visit her in a few weeks!
Day 8 - Selfie - (Friday)
Today's "selfie" was taken out on the Mountain Fork River as we were fishing from our kayaks.   As you can tell, there is no makeup and way too much sun, but we had a great time out there.  In fact, we were the only ones on that portion of the river.
Day 9 - In My Bag - (Saturday)
After spending another day at the river, we were wet and dirty when it was time to head home.  We stopped for a quick fast food dinner and I slipped into the restroom to change clothes.  In my bag (which is a very glamorous grocery sack):
* wet swimsuit
* t-shirt
* gym shorts
* Tyler's sunglasses (not sure how they got in there)

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature