Sunday, October 19, 2014

Changing

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 19 - CHANGING
If there is one thing you can count on about life, it is that it is always CHANGING.  There are sad times and good times, hard times and easy times, sadness and laughter.  And sometimes all of that can happen in one day!   Jobs change, children change, homes change, even sheets get changed . . . You get the picture.   A few weeks ago, Ron and I bought a new mattress set.  We finally upgraded from a full bed to a queen-sized bed!!!   I know!   It's a small change to many, but it feels huge to us! 
But, sometimes the very thing that needs CHANGING is my perspective on things.  
I recently read a post over on Momastery (click here to read it yourself) that really hit home--it is so easy to get caught up in needing the newest, nicest and biggest that I forget that I already have far more than I need.  What makes this a home isn't about CHANGING things, but about enjoying who is in it.

Of course, Fall is also a season of CHANGING.  What will you run across today that reminds you of the word?  


Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature