Thursday, October 30, 2014

Moon

Fall FUN 2014 - Day 30 - MOON
When Callie was little, she had an obsession with the MOON.  I think it might have stemmed from the fact that she could easily spot it from her carseat, but she also loved the color blue and often commented about how she loved "blue moons".  No month of Halloween/fall prompts would be complete without one dedicated to the MOON.   While I long to be able to capture a great MOON photo, so far that has eluded me.  Recently, there was a beautiful Harvest Moon, however, that I was able to capture from our backyard.
Who knows what the MOON will look like where you live today, but perhaps you'll be able to capture a shot of it.  Or maybe you'll find another way to interpret this prompt.  

Be sure to let me know if you want to be taken off the photo prompt email list.  Otherwise, I will assume you want to continue to receive a daily email of some sort.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature