Saturday, January 31, 2015

4/52 - A Part of Me

I struggled with this theme a bit.  Not because I couldn't think of anything to take a photo of, but, I instead because I had so many ideas to consider.  In the end, I decided to depict my "faith" and the challenge became how best to do that.  I have an old photo I have from my baptism (as an infant some 50+ years ago) and Ron and I went to the church for a photo session.  He was patient as I figured out my new tripod, where to stand, etc., and even held the picture for me in several shots.  In the end, I decided to use one where I was holding the photo myself.  The church has changed a lot since that time, but the chapel where I was baptized, still looks very much the same.

Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature