Friday, January 23, 2015

Valentine DIY Kit

Here's a quick and easy gift that I put together in a matter of minutes--nothing fancy, but fun.  We're going to see the grandkids this evening after work and since they don't live close by, I wanted to bring them something fun to do when we're not with them.  With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I decided to make up a little "Valentine DIY Kit".  I found a cute photo box at Michael for $1.99 and then walked down the shopping center to the Dollar Tree to fill it up with goodies.
**pens, tiny stampers and glue (love these little Elmer's glue tubes!!):

**lots of stickers, foam hearts and doilies (they were always my favorite)---Joy's foot is optional.
**googly eyes and a package of sequins(and I bought a set of tiny plastic jars to store them in, but the biggest eyes didn't fit, so I just put them in a ziploc bag)
Obviously, the dogs very much wanted to be  part of this project!
**and last, but not least, blank cards to decorate--red for Michael and pink for Adellelyn.  On top, I tied a stack of tiny heart-shaped notebooks, just because they were cute.
The total cost for all the goodies, box included was about $20 and there are enough supplies to make at least 40 valentines!  Hope they have fun!




Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature