Saturday, September 26, 2015

Day 26 - To-Read

What's on your "to-read" list right now?  I always keep a running list, just waiting for the opportunity to sit down, uninterrupted, and soak it all in.   It seems to be difficult for me to make the time to do it during my regular work schedule---if I get wrapped up in a book, I have a hard time putting it down to go to sleep and then I am really sorry in the morning.  I really need to schedule a little reading time into my schedule!  

Here's what is on my list right now:

1.  The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Marie Kondo.
I keep hearing/reading about this book, and this point, I am pretty sure I NEED to read this book.  So, today I purchased a copy for my iPad.

2.  Daring Greatly - Brene' Brown.  
I purchased this book a while back and still haven't made the time to read it ---- but still want to.

3.  Seven - Jen Hatmaker.
After reading two of her books and loving them both, I think I'm ready for this one now.  Even though I haven't read it, it might go very well with the "tidying up" book.

4.  Beach Town - Mary Kay Andrews.
I love reading her books---fun, light-hearted and entertaining.  And sometimes, that is all I want.
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature