Sunday, September 27, 2015

Day 27 - Wish List

What's on my wish list?   Well, I have a Pinterest board devoted to this very thing, so it was pretty easy to come up with my top contenders.  Besides the obvious "world peace", etc. here are few things that I wish for . . .

The Passage Ring, by Lisa Leonard.  I love her jewelry and would really LOVE to have 2 of these to stack--one in gold and one in silver.
Pine Cone Wind Chimes  I don't currently have any wind chimes and think these would be great hanging on the back deck.
Vintage Locket - Another favorite of mine, by The Vintage Pearl, that I would love with a picture of some of my special people in it.
Microplane Herb Mill - Not that I cook every night, but when I do, I often use some of the herbs from my herb garden.  
Kantha Throw Blanket - Not only are these luxurious and beautiful, but they are hand-made in Bangladesh by women who were formerly living on the streets or working in the sex trade.  Someday, I am going to splurge and have one for myself!
Shower Wrap - I've made shower wraps before.  I've given them as gifts.  But, I have never had one of my own and I think I would enjoy one.  Especially now that they come in such pretty, plush patterns.  
That's it for my list.  Feel free to forward it to my husband.  (hint, hint) 




Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature